Planet Zurgolopia

bya Gabrielle at 3:50 AM

Reporting from Planet Zurgolopia

98% percent of Zurgolopians agree that purple is by far the coolest color in the whole wide world. The other 2% were reported to be sadly color blind. However, they were also reported saying that if they could discern the different colors, they were sure that purple would be their favorite color besides gray, grey, and well, gray.

The cool Zurgolopian glasses were a gift from Sygoat Tymesean, and happen to be a current fad. All the kids love it!! Don’t you??

And for all you wondering about the weather this time a year – well, it’s absolutely fabulous!! Book your vacation today by contacting your local Planet Tourist Office.

Reporting from Planet Zurgolopia
This is a Maniac Gone Awry

Post Footer